Saturday, July 15, 2006

I'm falling


I’M FALLING

I’m falling
No beginning, no end
I’ve my convictions to defend
From those who pretend

The wind whips past me
Needles of cold prick me
Tears brim my eyes
Why do I think I’m so wise?

Took a plunge into the unknown
With nothing but confidence
In myself
The ground I cannot see
But when I reach, there it’ll be

I fall faster
Than those with parachutes
They look at me, as one looks at a grave
But I know it is I who rides on the crest of the wave
Them, with borrowed supports
Drown on the old dusty road

When you chart unknown territories
You buy no insurance, walk alone
Belief clears, will paves the way
He’s an eccentric they say

Let yourself fall
It’s the darkness before the light
Just a longer night
The day will come for those who dared
to jump
I’m falling!

No comments: