Saturday, July 15, 2006

MEET MY ALTER EGO

He fights on
To keep me down
he wants his part of the world

The scramble is on
For total control
And the winner takes it all

He’s been there
Since I was born
The war has been decades long

It’s him ,it’s me
It’s him, it’s me
No one’s ever sure

We’re stretched
To the end of our strengths
Can fight no more

There’s no truce
The struggle goes on
Bloodied and bruised

It’s him ,it’s me
It’s him, it’s me
No one’s ever sure

At times I feel
I’m going out,
I’m lost, going to go
It’s him it’s him him him
Meet my alter ego

It's more the song i wrote than the poem it turned out to be. The lyrics can still be composed into a song, an enterprising musician ca nuse t, with due permission and after negotiating the royalty payments.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isspe dhun main bana sakta hun. :)

As far as royalty negotiations are concerned, jo station pe milega aadha- aadha kar lenge! :D