Friday, July 14, 2006

Some 'Machine' poems. Morpheous would've liked 'em. Nevertheless, thse poems potray the frustation that plagues me, when i'm dealing with other people. They're actually droids, even if they choose to call themselves human.

SCREAM

Zombies stalk the road
in an endlessly long dream
they can never revolt
they make me want to scream

Gargantuan ruling machines
churn out exploitation crème
the din pierces my ears
it makes me want to scream

Not a flicker, not a flinch,
it’s fate they accept everything
the machines grind, bones crunch
it makes me want to scream

My shell muffles my voice
I struggle to find the cracks
I want to break free, shout at the top of my voice
Wake up!!
I want to scream.



STUCK WITH DROIDS

The world is stirring,
It’s machinery whirring
Everybody does his job, lives happily
Believes in god
Oh! Help me
I’m struck with DROIDS

They all sit in the assembly line,
Get mass-produced without their spines
They’ll bow and toil till eternity
And no one will ever be witty
Oh! Help me
I’m stuck with DROIDS

The brain and the appendix are in the same fold
Slaves in the galley’s hold
Thinking is abolished, so is imagination
They work silently, pray for salvation
Oh! Help me
I’m struck with DROIDS

It’s here I see the chance
When I hold the lance
They’ll work for me now
And willingly, they’ll be happy anyhow
Oh yes!
I’m struck with DROIDS

No comments: